Monday, March 7, 2016

How to get an appointment with me

If you want to get an appointment with me, the best way is to write to info@tattoo.dk

Please describe very short size, placement and design of your tattoo, that will help us to estimate working time, price etc

I`m booked very far ahead, so a couple of months will pass, before one gets his or her tattoo by me.
You will be put on a waiting list, as soon as the year is full booked and we will get back to you latest in October.

I would like to thank you all for loving my work so much, inspiring me and keeping me busy.
I would be nothing without you guys out there, who show up daily with fresh skin for my art.

My personal e mail adresses are overflowing, Please don`t expect an answer from there anymore.
Sorry to those who got lost in the avalanches of mails that reach me every day.
Love you all nevertheless.

Yours sincerely

Kai